Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year.
We have had such a time of it between Christmas and the beginning of the New Year. My dear little pussy cat Daisy has been very ill. I was so upset, she got very lethargic and was not eating, she has had a bladder issue and also her liver has been a problem. My daughter was home for the break thank goodness she took Daisy to the vet and I was sure I was going to lose my little friend. She is such an old pussy cat now and is heading into her twilight years. She is a loving dear little pussy and sleeps with me and loves to have a cuddle but when she was with the vet they had to put a 'caution' sign on her cage because she turned into an attack cat.
The vet said it was good practice for them to learn how to deal with a very dangerous cat.
The outcome so far has been good, she is home again now and seems to be OK, she is a little different but I suppose she has had a very bad experience.
We are watching her carefully and fingers crossed she will continue to be well.
I hope 2011 is a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment