Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Its a Hoot Quilt




Well this is one of those quilts, I put the top together quickly and easily but then once I started with the quilting everything went crazy. I kept getting pleats in the underside, I undid so many stitches it was horrible. Eventually I did the best that i could in the mood I was in.
I was so careful laying it out, went to a lot of trouble to make sure everything was smooth. I am wondering what is the issue. I bought a lot of new batting I am wondering if that is the problem.
I have had two quilts now that I have had little pleating issues on the back. It is a big concern and I have lost some confidence with my quilting.
I am so disappointed with this problem.
I used a Charm pack to make this quilt, it is 'Its a Hoot" by MoMo for Moda.







No comments:

Post a Comment