Friday, February 4, 2011

Zipper Bag Sewing Bee


zipped bag red & green
Originally uploaded by Duck Tales
This is the second little zippered bag I made today, I have not tried to blog through flickr before so this too is a new thing for me.
These two bags are my first foray into little bags and I am delighted with them. I think they are great to store things in or to use for all types of things.
As you can see I used two fabrics, using up some scraps. I think that the red and green goes so well together.
I have vowed this year to start trying to take better photos, believe it or not I did try, still have not got the knack.
The weather is stifling here today, very hot and steamy so waiting for another storm to come in this afternoon.
I can't believe that for three days last week my fibro pain was low as the massive cyclone built in north queensland. I know that the weather has a lot to do with my body pain but this was really quite remarkable. As soon as the huge storm moved inland and waned - i was back on with the pain again.

No comments:

Post a Comment