Saturday, January 21, 2012

Blogging lapse! Little Apples Quilt

I have been so slack with blogging over the last few months, it has taken me a while to get back into the swing of things after moving last year.
Having fibromyalgia makes it hard to have changes in your life because everything that you do is impacted on your body. It took me a good 4 months to start to feel on top after the move and then Christmas came along and now I am just starting to feel as though I can get back into the normal scheme of things.
I have just finished a little quilt using Little Apples - it is a lovely fabric and quilts well.
I used my own piecing method that makes it so easy to do a type of log cabin.  I cut all the pieces and then sort into the number of blocks and then full steam ahead.  It is really such a fun way to be creative and patchwork all at the same time.
I really love the way the quilt went together and it is another one to put on sale on Ebay. 


1 comment: