Monday, September 5, 2011

New Fabric Arrived

So pleased to have some new fabric arriving to begin some new quilts.  I have a lovely quilt planned with Michael Millers 'Baby' - I have cut out the blocks and just about to begin the process of putting them together. Thanks to the Fatquartershop.com I have nice photos to show you of the fabrics i do hope they don't mind me using them. You can always look for yourself at their fabrics here is the link.
Baby. 
The colours are a little brighter in real life than in the picture but overall I am delighted with the pattern. I am making a quilt suitable for a little boy and I am sure it will be just right. 

I have almost finished a lovely little girl quilt using Rachael Ashwell's Garden Rose.  This is a very soft rose pattern, lovely. The fabric is also very soft to the touch.  
Rachel Ashwell Garden Rose. 

So pleased with the outcome it has gone together well and I will post a photo of the finished quilt when done. 
The other fabric lot is for a picnic style quilt and is from Basicgrey and is the new Curio. 
Wonderful colours especially the pumpkin burnt orange. 
Curio
I am looking forward to putting these colours together. 
The three quilts are for a special order. I make quilts because i love making them and  mostly I sell them under the 'Blue Wren Quilt' name. 



No comments:

Post a Comment